Below are examples of what Beyond Boundaries seeks to support. The list is indicative only and not exhaustive – there will be many ways of meeting the aims of the charity.
- Initiatives that use cricket to create more learning, exercise and well-being oppportunities for disadvantaged communities
- Projects that widen participation, or increase competitive opportunities, for women and girls in cricket
- Opportunities for members of ethnic minorities to play cricket, particularly with players from other communities
- Activities to introduce disabled individuals and groups to the experience of cricket in any of its forms.
- Initiatives that promote or support cricket based skills in schools
- Training of coaches and officials for any of the above
- Provisions of facilities and equipment for any of the above